Supper with Santa
December 2nd - 5th
Seating at 5:00pm and 6:30pm each evening
Held at the EarlyWorks Children's Museum Grand Hall
404 Madison Street, Huntsville, AL 35801
Tickets are $15 each and are required for anyone above the age of one year.
Includes admission to Santa’s Village North Pole Express that can be used the same evening or any evening afterwards through December 23rd
What are my parking options?
-Parking is available at meters along neighboring streets or in nearby parking garages. Metered parking is free after 5pm (50 cents an hour, 8am-5pm)
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
-Bringing your printed ticket is advisable, as it will enable you to check in without difficulty; however, if you have lost or misplaced your ticket we will be able to look it up another way.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Are tickets refundable?
-Supper with Santa is a fundraiser and tickets are non-refundable. In the spirit of the season we ask that if you find that you won't be using some or all of your tickets to contact us so that other children will be able to enjoy this event with their families.
Can we take pictures?
-Yes. There are many photo opportunities.
We have a large family...will we be able to sit together?
- Seating is at tables of eight, with a ninth seat reserved for Santa. Families of eight or less will be seated at the same table. Larger parties will be accommodated at larger tables if room allows, or be seated at adjacent tables. Please make any seating requests in the comment section at time of purchase. If you've already purchased your tickets, please contact us via email through one of the links on this page.
Will my 6-month-old child need a ticket? She sits in our lap when we eat out.
- Children under a year old are free. If you wish for them to sit in a booster seat or in a high-chair at the table, they would need a ticket.
Do EarlyWorks Members get a discount?
- This is a fundraiser sponsored by the EarlyWorks Society, so it would not be one of the member benefits.
What is the menu?
- Santa serves his guests a kid-friendly menu of chicken fingers, macaroni and cheese, green beans, rolls, fruit, and Rice Krispy Treat. ( Need of Gluten Free option must be requested at time of ticket purchase!!!! )
We have a reservation for a 6pm seating...may we come to Santa's Village that night before having supper?
- Yes. You may check-in for your Supper reservation after 5:00, at which time you'll be given tickets to use at Santa's Village until time for your Supper reservation.